Quantcast

Difference between "uncomment" and "comment out" in Dspace.cfg

Difference between "uncomment" and "comment out" in Dspace.cfg

c_sugumaran
I have seen both the instructions in Dspace.cfg "uncomment" and "comment out" .  Is there any difference between these two in the instruction ?

C. Sugumaran

Re: Difference between "uncomment" and "comment out" in Dspace.cfg

helix84
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 4:17 PM, c_sugumaran <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have seen both the instructions in Dspace.cfg "uncomment" and "comment out"
> .  Is there any difference between these two in the instruction ?

Yes, they're the opposite of each other. To uncomment means to remove
the comment character (#) and to comment out means to add the comment
character (#).

Regards,
~~helix84