Quantcast

Dspace 3.1 Installation Manual for Windows 2003 serverr

Dspace 3.1 Installation Manual for Windows 2003 serverr

Shivraj Thorat
All the LIS Professionals and Dspace Developers,

I am using Windows 2003 server OS and need detailed installation manual / Guidelines to install and customize Dspace 3.1. I hope you will help me in this regard.

Thank you

--
Regards

Mr. Shivraj Thorat
Librarian
BVDU, Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development
Paud Rd, Kothrud,
Pune-38

Re: Dspace 3.1 Installation Manual for Windows 2003 serverr

c_sugumaran
Dear Mr. Shivraj Throat,

I have used the attahced manual (pdf) with the files downloaded as per list attached (txt).

It is working well. If any need any help, you pl. send email to me

Yours
C. Sugumaran
Scientist SF
Documentation Officer,