Quantcast

Dspace Customization - Webui.itemlist.columns

Dspace Customization - Webui.itemlist.columns

c_sugumaran
Sir,

I would like to get the webui.itemlist in the column wise,

So, I have made the corresponding editing in dspace.cfg (copy attached) as given below

dspace.cfg

webui.itemlist.columns = thumbnail, dc.relation.ispartofseries,
dc.date.issued(date), dc.title, dc.contributor.*, dc.relation.hasversion,
dc.relation.haspart.

Here dc.title was already there. So I am getting title in the field name, in the column title as “Title”

But, what are all the field I have added afterwards, viz., dc.relation.ispartofseries for “Report no.”

in the display the field name is coming as "???itemlist.dc.relation.ispartofseries.???".  But I want in the field name in the display is "Report no."

- - - - -

But for getting Item display, (webui.itemdisplay.default),  I got help from dspace-users – tech and

I have made corresponding editing in Message.properties (which file I have extracted from the File “Dspace\webapps\jspui\WEB-INF\lib\dspace-api.3.1.jar) and copied edited Message.properties file (copy attached)  into classes directory. for

“webui.itemdisplay.default”

metadata.dc.relation.ispartofseries = Report no.

Can any dspace-general, dspace-tech; dspace-develop members help me in the above task in “webui.itemlist.columns”

If I have to do the editing in any of the open file or any file has to be extracted for editing.

Thanks for your early reply and help.

Yours
C. Sugumaran
Scientist / Engr SF
Documentation Officer
LPSC / ISRO - Valiamala
Trivandrum 695 547
email : csugumaran@gmail.com & c_sugumaran@lpsc.gov.in

I have attached my dspace.cfg & Messages.properties file for your referene.

Messages.properties

Re: Dspace Customization - Webui.itemlist.columns

c_sugumaran
Dspace-General

After a trial and error method, I have found that

By adding
itemlist.dc."FIELDNAME"

viz

itemlist.dc.relation.ispartofseries = Report No.
itemlist.dc.relation.hasversion= Accn No.
itemlist.dc.relation.haspart   = Dig Accn No.

in the middle of Messages.properties file, I got succeeded for my requirement.

Any body need any help regarding this, can contact me by email -

C. Sugumaran
Scientist / Engr SF
Documentation Officer,
LPSC / ISRO - Trivandrum