to have only one messages.xml file

Priya S
Hi,

I am using dryad version 1.10 & based on XMLUI.

Under ~/webapps/xmlui/i18n, I want to have only messages.xml which is default in English but having messages_lang.xml files(8 files) .  So I always manually delete the messages_*.xml file in the installed dir under ~/webapps/xmlui/i18n after running mvn build.

Is there any way to generate only one messages.xml file (English) instead of all the messages_*.xml files while building itself?

(I changed 'xmlui.supported.locales = en' in dspace.cfg & it was commented earlier.)

Thank you.

Regards
Priya

Re: to have only one messages.xml file

helix84
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Priya S <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there any way to generate only one messages.xml file (English) instead of
> all the messages_*.xml files while building itself?
>
> (I changed 'xmlui.supported.locales = en' in dspace.cfg & it was commented
> earlier.)

I think all you need to do is set
webui.supported.locales = en
and just to play it safe, also
default.locale = en

Then regardless of the preferred language configured in client's
browser, he will always get the English version. Even if the other
messages_*.xml files are present.

I'm not sure what is "xmlui.supported.locales", but
"webui.supported.locales" works like this.

Regards,
~~helix84

Re: to have only one messages.xml file

Priya S
Hi Helix,

Thank you so much.

I read here to change "xmlui.supported.locales"

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC18/XMLUI+Configuration+and+Customization

Thanks & regards
Priya